Please note – this teaching series is available for US$20.00 from Bartimaeus Cooperative Ministries – email us to purchase. Please note this price is for one household use – for groups using this series for study we charge on a sliding scale depending on the group size – email us for the pricing.
- Context & Text: Mark’s Socio-Economic Setting (Mk 1)
- Political Body/Body Politic: Jesus as Healer (Mk 2)
- The Wilderness Feedings, Sabbath Economics & Eucharist (Mk 6)
- Conflicting Responses to the Discipleship Call (Mk 10)
- What is the End of the World? The Politics of Apocalyptic Discourse (Mk 13-14)
Ideal as a primer for preaching, teaching or studying Mark during the Year B lectionary cycle. Recorded from video-conference lectures given to a class at Saskatoon Theological Union, January 8 to 12, 2018.
Note: A PDF with instructions and links to the recorded webinars will be emailed to you once payment is received (PayPal/credit cards available).
(Image above: Rembrandt, Christ Comforted by the Angel, Wikimedia Commons)